ElementCenter 4.0 has been released, providing increased performance and enhanced features.
For information on ElementCenter, visit the ElementCenter product page
Some of the major enhancements:
- Map Views are now an integrated part of security.
- Only authorized users can use a view.
- Users can be assigned any number of views
- Views can be configured with a whitelist of devices, restricting the alarm summary to reflect only those devices.
- Now allows for “controls” embedded in the graphical view, such as a dropdown box.
- Provides support for multiple “perspectives” such as different shelves or different display formats.
- Alarm table can filter on a particular object when clicked in the device view.
- Increased responsiveness and user feedback.
- More operations can now be executed on multiple objects (eg. multi delete in tables)
- Search for device based on name, address, or description now.
- Device modules can now supply any number of tabs for the main page when selected (not just a device view)
- Main screen alarm table can be optionally filtered on the selected device or submap
- GUI tables no support advanced filtering using operators such as NOT EQUAL, AND, OR, etc.
- SNMP Agent capability has been added. ElementCenter server can now respond to SNMP sets/gets
- improved SNMP exception handling and bulk gets
- A REST interface is now automatically generated from model
- Added support for MariaDB (client) database adapter – this will allow the system to work with MariaDB/MySQL databases
- Redundant nodes now share a Virtual IP alleviating dependence on an external load-balancer.
- RADIUS authentication can be used to authenticate ElementCenter users.
- More fine-grained permissions (device view, events, etc.) have been added to the core to allow more specific permissions